“Vision 2026 is the strategic vision of the Diocese of Blackburn whose goal is:
‘Healthy Churches Transforming Communities’
* He is the One who brings ‘life in all its fullness’
* Healthy church communities have a positive and transformative impact on our society.
We will work together to achieve this by:
* Being witnesses to Jesus Christ
* Growing leaders for Jesus Christ
* Prioritising work among children, young people and schools to raise up a new generation for Christ
Further information about Vision 2026 can be found on the Diocesan web site. The Resources tab provides links to many useful resources for prayer, worship and discipleship.
The PCC in partnership with a number of working groups is implementing the Diocesan Vision 2026 within the Parish as part of the Priory Strategy and Vision 2018. The aims of Vision 2026 are promoted at the Priory by the Vision 2026 Group led by the Priory Vision Champion Dr Awena Carter.”
Following a change to the wedding registration of couples, after 400...Read More...