“Vision 2026 is the strategic vision of the Diocese of Blackburn whose goal is:
‘Healthy Churches Transforming Communities’
We desire to make the Good News about Jesus Christ more widely known, because we believe:
* He is the One who brings ‘life in all its fullness’
* Healthy church communities have a positive and transformative impact on our society.
We will work together to achieve this by:
* Making disciples of Jesus Christ
* Being witnesses to Jesus Christ
* Growing leaders for Jesus Christ
* Inspiring children, young people and schools to raise up a new generation for Christ
Further information about Vision 2026 can be found on the Diocesan web site. The Resources tab provides links to many useful resources for prayer, worship and discipleship.
The PCC in partnership with a number of working groups is implementing the Diocesan Vision 2026 within the Parish as part of the Priory Strategy and Vision under development.
The Diocesan Vision Prayer
Heavenly Father, we embrace Your call for us to make disciples, to be witnesses, to grow leaders and inspire children and young people. Give us eyes to see Your vision, ears to hear the prompting of Your Spirit and courage to follow in the footsteps of your Son, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen
Vehicle access to the Priory has changed. During the current...Read More...
*Announcement* Lancaster Priory are pleased to announce that Dr Rebekah...Read More...